The Midlothian Angel Network links angel investors in Midlothian & Ellis county with startups and high growth companies in TX and elsewhere.
The Midlothian based Angel Network provides a bright future for early-stage companies. We can provide the investment funds you need to grow your company and achieve all the success your hard work deserves. Entrepreneurs benefit from receiving financial capital as well as experiential capital for their growing business.
Our angel investor members have entrepreneurial, business building, professional services, and senior executive management experience across a wide range of industries. This depth of knowledge and breadth of business relationships is valuable for helping early-stage businesses grow.
At MAN, we believe we cannot thrive without the recognition and partnership of our strengths. To us, this means listening and evolving together, helping and supporting each other for the sake
of a collective goal and reciprocity.
An internal, contagious way of life. Some label it ‘Quality.’ Others refer to it as ‘Performance.’ However, the focus is almost always the same: a commitment to being the best and/or delivering exceptional services.
We are about respecting people, listening to their ideas, and using these insights to optimize value by making informed decisions on how to allocate the resources at our disposal.
Read about our investment evaluation process and submit application.
Enjoy the benefits of investing with other experienced angel investors at multiple levels of participation.
MAN uses the following criteria in selecting companies to present to the network:
• Early-stage companies that offer high opportunities for high returns on investment.
• A business opportunity with the potential for rapid, scalable growth within a reasonable time frame.
• A compelling, well-articulated strategy for capturing and defending a significant market share.
• Proprietary technology, early market lead, or other strong barriers to entry.
• A strong management team to execute the business plan with relevant and successful experience.
• A credible exit strategy for investors.
• A team with a desire for mentoring and coaching
• A reasonable valuation that fits within the risk/reward expectations of our members.
Yes. Following the investment, Midlo Angels will be available to assist the founders in a number of ways. MAN angels can help identify and assess management candidates and board members.
They can help craft the company’s financial strategy in raising follow-on capital, and assist with customer acquisition and alliance building.
They can also assist with issues involving organizational structure, sales, marketing, and distribution strategies, and other challenges entrepreneurs face in building a strong company.
In addition to MAN members, the angel network has relationships with other organizations and incubators that are available to further assist entrepreneurs, and those support services would be made available to the early-stage company as well.
Get all latest news, exclusive deals and updates.