MAN uses the following criteria in selecting companies to present to the network:
• Early-stage companies that offer high opportunities for high returns on investment.
• A business opportunity with the potential for rapid, scalable growth within a reasonable time frame.
• A compelling, well-articulated strategy for capturing and defending a significant market share.
• Proprietary technology, early market lead, or other strong barriers to entry.
• A strong management team to execute the business plan with relevant and successful experience.
• A credible exit strategy for investors.
• A team with a desire for mentoring and coaching
• A reasonable valuation that fits within the risk/reward expectations of our members.
Yes. Following the investment, Midlo Angels will be available to assist the founders in a number of ways. MAN angels can help identify and assess management candidates and board members.
They can help craft the company’s financial strategy in raising follow-on capital, and assist with customer acquisition and alliance building.
They can also assist with issues involving organizational structure, sales, marketing, and distribution strategies, and other challenges entrepreneurs face in building a strong company.
In addition to MAN members, the angel network has relationships with other organizations and incubators that are available to further assist entrepreneurs, and those support services would be made available to the early-stage company as well.